We hope that you find www.lin-morris.com easy and straightforward to use. Email us at email@example.com if you have any problems.
Orders can be displayed in either US Dollars, Euros or GBP, however we are currently only able to process orders in US Dollars, if you are using a GBP, Euro or other currency account, you will be charged at the current exchange rate.
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and Lin Morris will take place on the dispatch of the products ordered by you, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it. Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
* The product you ordered being unavailable from stock
* We are to obtain authorization for your payment
* The identification of a pricing or product description error
* You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the Terms & Conditions
If there are any problems with your order, we will contact you to notify you as soon as possible.
We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure but, in the absence of negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from Lin Morris.
If you wish to cancel an order, you may do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must do this within four hours of placing the order. If the order has already been packaged and arrangements have been made for it to be sent out to you, we would request that you return the goods to us once they have been delivered, following the instructions within our Refund Policy.
Amending your Order
If you wish to make any other changes to the order, such as adding or deleting items, please email email@example.com within four hours of placing the order.
Description of Products
Each product is sold subject to its product description. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the www.lin-morris.com are correct. Although we aim to keep the website as up to date as possible, the information, including product descriptions, appearing on this website at a particular time may not always reflect the position at the exact moment you place an order.
Payment and Taxes
Overseas orders may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches its destination country. We have no control over additional customs charges and as such, these charges are to be paid by the purchaser.
The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered plus delivery. We accept payment by Paypal, which is both safe and easy to use. You don’t have to be a member of paypal to use it.
We do our best to ensure that all prices on our web site are up to date and current at all times. However despite our best efforts some may be incorrect. Please be assured however that as part of our order checking and dispatch processes we do verify our prices. In the event that the actual price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and still send you the product. In the event that the current price is higher than our stated price, we will contact you to discuss this. We do however reserve the right to withdraw the product from sale at the incorrect price and cancel your order.
Refusal of Transaction
We reserve the right to withdraw any products from this website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on www.lin-morris.com. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from www.lin-morris.com whether or not that product has been sold; removing or editing any materials or content on www.lin-morris.com; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
To be eligible to purchase products on www.lin-morris.com and lawfully enter into and form contracts on www.lin-morris.com you must:
* Register by providing your real name, phone number, e-mail address, payment details and other requested information
* Be over 18 years of age
* Please note that PO box numbers, hotels and accommodation addresses are not acceptable
* Possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us
* By making an offer to buy a product, you specifically authorize us to transmit information (including any updated information) or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to, your debit or credit card number or credit reports, to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorization and to authorize individual purchase transactions
You agree and understand that:
* You are responsible for ensuring that your use of the Site complies with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to you, including for any data, text, information, graphics, profiles, audio, and video that you post, submit or display on the Site.
* When posting images that we host on the Site to outside websites you must include a link back to the Site and the page on which that image or content appears, and otherwise comply with these Terms.
* Should you choose to use the community features of the Site, such as commenting, social networking, etc., please be aware that any personal information (such as name, phone number, address, email address, etc.) that you elect to share will be shown to other users of Lin Morris. Therefore, do not post such information unless you intend it to be available to the public.
Your use of the Site shall not:
* Infringe upon our designers’ rights. If you reproduce, sell, modify their designs, post their designs to other sites without a link back to Lin Morris, you will be infringing upon the designer’s copyright and other rights.
* Use Lin Morris for hosting graphic elements of web page designs, icons, smilies, buddy icons, forum avatars, badges and other non-photographic elements on external websites.
* Do anything on Lin Morris that is fraudulent or involves the sale of illegal, counterfeit, stolen items, this includes designers misrepresenting work as their own and buyers attempting to reproduce a designer’s merchandise.
* Post, submit or display anything that is false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening, unlawfully harassing, obscene, profane, vulgar, offensive, or otherwise not appropriate, as determined by us.
Third party Services – Lin Morris may enable you to use third party services, such as Twitter, Facebook, blogging sites, emailing content, etc. Lin Morris may also contain links to websites outside the Site. When you use these third party services or link to another website, you are no longer dealing directly with Lin Morris. Before using any of these features, you should review the terms of service and privacy policies of any such third party provider.
Disclaimer of Warranties – We provide the site as “As is, as available”, and your access of the site is at your own risk. We do not warrant that the site or out services will meet your requirements or result in any particular outcome, or that the operation will be uninterrupted or error-free. Our services and the site are “As is” and without any warranty or condition of any kind (Express implied or statutory). To the fullest extent allowed by law, we specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title,, merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for a particular purpose.
Liability Limitation – We shall not be liable to you for any special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages (even if you have been advised of the possibility of such damages). Our cumulative liability relating to your use of the site (regardless of it’s basis),shall not exceed the greater of (A) amounts that you pay in connection with a particular purchase you make from the site and (B) $100.
Choice of Law – This Agreement shall in all respects be interpreted and construed with and wtith the internal law of Massachusetts, excluding its conflicts of laws rules, and the United States of America.
Disputes – In the event a dispute arises between you and Lin Morris, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work quickly toward a solution. Any dispute arising from or relating to the subject matter of this Agreement shall be finally settled by arbitration in Massachusetts, using the English language in accordance with the Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS then in effect, by one commercial arbitrator with substantial experience in resolving commercial contract disputes, who shall be selected from the appropriate list of JAMS arbitrators in accordance with the Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS.
Disputes with Other Users – In the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you release us, Lin Morris (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
Notice – You may contact us using the various methods listed on our Contact page. If we need to contact you, we will use any contact info you have provided to us.
No Agency – You and Lin Morris are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended or created by these Terms.
Assignment – You may not assign, transfer, delegate or sub-license any of your rights under these Terms. We may assign, transfer, delegate or sublicense any of our rights under these Terms.
Severability – If any provision of these Terms is illegal, void or unenforceable, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary for the rest of the agreement to remain enforceable.
No Waiver – Our failure to enforce any part of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of our right to later enforce that or any other part of these Terms. Waiver of compliance in any particular instance does not mean that we will do so in the future. In order for any waiver of compliance with these Terms to be binding, Lin Morris must provide you with written notice of such waiver, provided by one of our authorized representatives.
Entire Agreement – These Terms and any policies, guidelines, and requirements that we post on Lin Morris state the complete understanding between you and us. No modification of these Terms will be enforceable against Lin Morris unless in writing and signed by an authorized representative.
Headings – The section and paragraph headings in these Terms are for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of these Terms.
This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please e-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.
Effective Date: December 4th, 2011